Microfiber cloth uses
- The super-soft and smaller-cut cloths are ideal for cleaning glass, TV and monitor screens, and mirrors.
- Wash floors with microfiber mops and the same mop can be used to dust them.
- They can be used to dust electronics such as computer mice, keyboards and screens, phones, copiers, and printers.
- Microfiber cloths should be damp for cleaning, and dry for dusting. They work best for cleaning if soaked for a few minutes in warm water.
- Thick microfiber cloths are great for general purpose cleaning everywhere in the office. They can be used for dusting, scrubbing, polishing, and regular cleaning.
- With a little water added to a microfiber cloth, it can remove stains from upholstery or carpets.
- Polish chrome used in faucets, handles, ...